A PREMIUM FINESSE CHATTERBAIT.
The DEX Chatterbait is constructed with a high-density tungsten head, hand-tied rubber skirt and a chemically sharpened hook. The blade creates aggressive movement and loud noises that attracts the fish. Fish it as it is or rig it with a softbait on the hook for extra enticement.
Chemically sharpened hook
High frequency chatter action
High-density tungsten head
Super flexible hand-tied skirt
THE BERKLEY DEX RANGE IS DESIGNED WITH INFLUENCES FROM THE JAPANESE MARKET, TO CREATE HIGH QUALITY LURES WITH AMAZING COLORS AND FINISH.
Simon Torenbeek’s top 5 tips for DEX Chatterbait
- Use a small softbait as trailer, I recommend the Berkley Sick Vibe 9, the Sick curl 8 or the Power Swimmer Soft 3.3in
- Use the chatterbait in places with weed and structure. Thanks to the construction of the bait it won't catch much weed or get snagged.
- Jig the DEX Chatterbait over the bottom or spin it in free water, both methods are effective to catch all types of predators
- Use the 7 and 11 gram models for a shallow, slower presentation. The 14 and 21 gram models are great search baits or for fishing a bit deeper
- Rig it with a creaturebait like Berkley Sick Bug, Chigger Craw or even a Paddle Frog for a unique presentation that also catches perch and zander when the bait is on the bottom waiting to be jigged up again!